Wednesday, August 27, 2008

WOW

I had the great pleasure of meeting Laurie, one of the 2 chippy's at lakewood 400. I knew her immediately from her blog ... which i read daily! These women got it goin on. I love their blog, i love their stuff even more. Chippy, rusty, peely, and loved through time. If you haven't read their blog...what the heck are you waiting on? Well we were busy in the shop on Saturday when low and behold i looked up and Laurie was coming to the door!!! I was soooo thrilled. What a treat. Well she shopped, took lots of pics, and posted them on her blog(thanks Laurie, I am honored) and before she left we talked...Texas ya'll...Round Top that is. Hope to see you in September!

2 comments:

time worn interiors said...

Hey Pat
I finally found your blog! I will post a link on my blog so people can find you! I love your shop, seen it on Lauri's blog. And Lauri went on and on how she loved it and couldn't believe she had never been there before now. We are going to try to come early in Oct. and hopefully I can come and see you! Hope I see you at Lakewood 400 400 in Oct. Put some more pretty pics of your shop on your blog so people can see it.
Theothertheresa

trash talk said...

Hi Pat-I found you thru TOT's blog. I think she is great, too. I haven't got to meet the Chippys yet, but I'm hoping to at Zapp. Love your stuff and your look. Deb