Wednesday, November 4, 2009

WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS...a road trip is always a good idea





My best Junkin Buddies and I decided to take a road trip....and are we ever glad we did! We went to Lilburn and got to meet sweet Rowann of Antiques in old town. This shop is full and I mean full of treasures. We found so much junk...uh... treasures, we were afraid someone would have to ride on the hood! Now we were getting hungry (you know junkin is very hard work) so we went to the Blue Rooster Cafe just a few doors up from Rowann. This place is soooo charming and the food was wonderful. Rowann's sweet husband had drawn us a map to a couple of other places to see while we were there, so , with renewed energy ...we were off. Thanks Rowann and her Husband for a wonderful day. And special thanks to my Junkin buddies Charlotte and Margot for your wonderful friendship!

8 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

You did see some great things. Looks like a road trip is just what you needed!!

Anonymous said...

Oh boy...do I love a good road trip especially a girl's road trip. :)

Hopelessly Romantic Art Studio said...

Looks like you all had a great time. There's nothing more fun and inspiring. Love all the white in the window. Can't wait to see what you all scored!!!!
Hugs, Gerri

trash talk said...

Did somebody say road trip? I love a good road trip and junking. Next time, you bring the slim jims and I'll bring the hangdown!
Debbie

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

How fun, I do that every once and awhile. Great store, great finds.

cindy@stitches

dear jane said...

Pat sounds like a great time...Can't wait to see all your treasures! dear jane is coming to Gerri's workshop!!! Yay! and I'm so excited to see you and your beautiful shop in person! See you soon!

Faded Charm said...

Looks like you scored. Don't you love to find a place just packed full of all your favorite things. How fun!

Take care,

Kathleen

truly blessed said...

Hello! I was hoping to find your e-mail address on here so that I could send you a little collage I made this evening of a few photos I took while walking by your shop with the girls today. Thought it might make you smile. If you get a chance drop me an e-mail and I'll send it to you.
~Mary