Monday, September 21, 2009


By way of Georgia... I am offering an open invitation for a short respite from your travels...We will have coffee, tea and refreshments . We are only 30 minutes from the airport and if you are traveling I-20 we are 15 minutes from the Thornton Road exit. Why you ask? Because I won't get to go to Texas ... AGAIN!!! I have been dying to meet all my blogger peeps for soooooooo long so I started thinking (dangerous) Maybe they need coffee or some snacks to tide them over or just a smile and a hug and good wishes, so , if you are in the area call (404-409-8129) day or night and we will have the coffee pot going. Here's hoping that the shows will be better than ever and stop by if you can!!!!


Garden Antqs Vintage said...

This is so sweet of you to do. I wish you were headed this way. Maybe in the Spring, T

sassytrash said...

Doesn't it feel like we are being left behind? I hate missing Texas, too, but I'll be coming to visit your shop instead! Thanks for stopping in to see us at the show!