Tuesday, October 7, 2008

JUST MORE FALL DECORATING AND KEEPING BUSY CAUSE I DIDN'T GET TO GO TO TEXAS

JUST THOUGHT I WOULD POST A FEW MORE FALL PICS OF THE SHOP...SINCE I COULD NOT MAKE IT OUT TO TEXAS AND SEE ALL THOSE WONDERFUL GOODIES I HAVE BEEN READING ABOUT. CHECK OUT GARDEN ANTIQUES VINTAGE, TIME WORN INTERIORS, AND THE 2 CHIPPY'S BLOGS AND YOU'LL SEE WHAT I MEAN. IT LOOKS LIKE A GREAT TIME WAS HAD BY ALL. ALSO WANTED TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO PEG AND JOHN VAN DYNE OF FRENCH VANILLA AND INVITE YOU FOLKS ON OVER HERE TO GEORGIA. JUST PICK A SHOW AND SET UP, AND YOU WON'T BE TAKING ANYTHING HOME WITH YA CAUSE I LOVED IT ALLLLLLL!!! P.S. LULU , THE BOOTS ROCK GIRL AND SO DO YOU!

5 comments:

trash talk said...

Love the inside of that cabinet. If you get a chance, come over to my blog and see more pix of Theresa's spot and the Chippy's in action. Debbie

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

So sorry you didn't get to make it out this time, just go ahead and start making plans for the Spring. Thanks for the mention!

Lauri Evans said...

Hey Pat, we missed you in Texas....but we appreciate you mentioning us on your blog. You would have loved it... and we hope to see you next week at Lakewood 400 we have lots of goodies you are going to love. Cheers, Lauri @ chippys

time worn interiors said...

Love the pics of your shop! We hope you can make it to Texas in the Spring! I'm getting a load ready for Lakewood 400, can't wait to see you there.
Theothertheresa

French Vanilla said...

Thanks so much for the kind words. I have to come to Atlanta this winter to clean out some storage and sell a truck (long story) so I may set-up at Scott's. Don't know which month. Love your shop and will come by to visit. Blessings. Peg