Wednesday, March 10, 2010

White Wednesday and What I've Been Up To!



Please meet the latest addition to our family...Madelyn Elizabeth! She was 5 weeks premature and weighed just over 5 lbs. (and yes she is crying in the pics). Sorry Madelyn.
It seems like ages since I have blogged about anything. Just missing my shop and all my customers. We officially closed the shop in December. I have rented space in a great shop in Kennesaw...Fleu de Coop! Come see us there. We still have the same look and try to add new things twice a week. My Mom is still on the mend (please continue to pray for her). I have missed blogging but please know that I have not missed your post because I read them daily! If you were in Texas in the fall you might have seen the settee that Madelyn is lying on. Thanks Peg and John! I bought it from a friend who bought it from French Vanilla. Small World!
Now please head over to Kathleen @ faded Charm and check out the rest of the White Wednesday blogs and have a great evening!

10 comments:

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

The setee is dreamy but, honestly, I think the baby is even cuter!!!!! Congrats!

The Smith Hotel said...

What a sweetie! So precious! What a blessing!

Thanks for sharing,
Jody

trash talk said...

The settee is gorgeous, but oh my...Miss Madelyn takes the cake. What a precious, precious baby. I hope she is doing good and I will definitely keep you continually in my prayers. You've been missed!
Debbie

Faded Charm said...

Oh, what sweet baby photos and that settee is wonderful! Thanks for playing along today.

Kathleen

sassytrash said...

Congratulations on your baby Madalyn!! (5 lbs is a pretty good preemie weight, isn't it?--that's what I was at full term) Hope she is doing well--she's just beautiful, even crying! Hope your Mom is doing better, too. Sorry to hear your shop closed, but I know it will be less stress and nice for you to have lots of time with the baby!!

lulu redstar said...

Aww..she is so tiny! Congratulations Granny! :) I hope she and the mama are doing well.
Glad you found a home for your lovely things. I will be back at Scott's next month. But I need to get that mirror you've be schlepping around for me since...Oct? NOV? love you!
oxox

Hopelessly Romantic Art Studio said...

What a precious,sweet,bundle of joy lying on that setee! Soooo glad you shared the pics with us. I'm sure you are a proud meme! Miss you bunches! must get to Flue de coup soon. Hugs, Gerri

Simply Iowa said...

Your Babe is Beautiful.... She is in such a beautiful place... She looks like the Angel, that I am sure she is!!!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog... and yes, I can ship.... 'Mary' is lovely...
Barb C.

The Green Pea said...

Oh, Madelyn is just beautiful...It looks like she is smiling while sleeping. She is a little doll. sandi

Ms Bingles Vintage Christmas said...

Oh, my goodness....What a little angel and I love her name!
Congrats!
Leticia